利迷論壇 » 昔日紅軍 » 青樓名妓 - I never kissed the Liverpool badge, says Chelsea's Fernando Torres

頁: [1]

丹尼士5/2/2011 06:12
青樓名妓 - I never kissed the Liverpool badge, says Chelsea's Fernando Torres

請費托fans慢慢睇:

[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/05/fernando-torres-liverpool-chelsea[/url]

畢彼特5/2/2011 06:14
擺去昔日紅軍.........佢已經唔係利物浦成員....

kenhuiky5/2/2011 06:16
FOR 樓主
一、錯區
二、何必如此……
唉…

[[i] 本文章最後由 kenhuiky 於 5/2/2011 14:38 編輯 [/i]]

馬田基利5/2/2011 06:17
FXXK

cyqiu5/2/2011 06:19
唉x3...

Jeff肥5/2/2011 06:19
-.-''佢都唔係我哋ge球員啦

hahaha5/2/2011 06:19
shut your fuxking mouth off!!!

dirkkuyt185/2/2011 06:20
唉 好煩.. 你咁憎佢點解又要係呢個版開post呢.  況且我覺得我地唔應該憎佢  大家有大家睇法 唔夾咪算 何必成日要針對佢

admin可唔可以禁止討論所有關於Torres既post.  唔想有咁多磨擦 搞到個壇氣氛都唔好

chund0085/2/2011 06:29
"I never kissed the Liverpool badge," he said. "I see some players do that one week after they join a club but the romance in football has gone. It's different now. People come and leave. When you join a club you want to do the best for yourself and for that club. That's all. Some people like to kiss the badge.

樓主係咪斷章取義? 佢只係話自己唔會KISS BADGE,唔係LIV個BADGE

kenhuiky5/2/2011 06:34
[quote]原文章由 [i]chund008[/i] 於 5/2/2011 14:29 發表
"I never kissed the Liverpool badge," he said. "I see some players do that one week after they join a club but the romance in football has gone. It's different now. People come and leave. When you join a club you want to do the best for yourself and for that club. That's all. Some people like to kiss the badge.

樓主係咪斷章取義? 佢只係話自己唔會KISS BADGE,唔係LIV個BADGE
[/quote]

我幫師兄補充,
應是「唔只係LIV個BADGE」

此外,希望盡快移區

king_kenny5/2/2011 06:39
Torres你可唔可以唔好再講利物浦呀???

hkanthony5/2/2011 06:45
Don't talk about him and focus to other Liverpool players.

lwqqa5/2/2011 06:58
都話d人好煩
重要指明torres紅軍球迷黎罵交
罵戰post也夠多了吧
版主請刪除此貼啦!

kenhuiky5/2/2011 07:05
[quote]原文章由 [i]lwqqa[/i] 於 5/2/2011 14:58 發表
都話d人好煩
重要指明torres紅軍球迷黎罵交
罵戰post也夠多了吧
版主請刪除此貼啦! [/quote]

也是
這種挑釁行為似乎不太好

nownow72725/2/2011 07:35
[quote]原文章由 [i]chund008[/i] 於 5/2/2011 14:29 發表
"I never kissed the Liverpool badge," he said. "I see some players do that one week after they join a club but the romance in football has gone. It's different now. People come and l ... [/quote]

呢次真係唔係斷章取義了,
因為佢都講自己係馬體會人,
踢利記或車仔都只係一份JOB,
所以唔會錫BADGE,就係咁簡單

yesmylord5/2/2011 07:47
既然係咁, 當初又何必戴利記ARMBAND, 又講咁多好說話扮reds???

積積5/2/2011 08:00
[quote]原文章由 [i]yesmylord[/i] 於 5/2/2011 15:47 發表
既然係咁, 當初又何必戴利記ARMBAND, 又講咁多好說話扮reds??? [/quote]

就係因為佢個人假囉:85

hwandrew5/2/2011 09:16
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zsxIf.jpg[/img]

Believe his words??

幸運之神5/2/2011 09:21
呢篇先精彩...

[url]http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/876019/fernando-torres:-i-never-kissed-liverpool[/url]'s-badge?cc=4716

Torres: I never loved Liverpool
February 5, 2011

Fernando Torres has played down the emotional aspect of his Chelsea debut against Liverpool by claiming the only club he truly loves is Atletico Madrid.

Torres has promised not to celebrate if he scores against former club Liverpool at Stamford Bridge on Sunday out of respect for their fans, but he also removed himself from his status as Anfield hero by claiming he "never kissed the badge" while at the Reds.

While many Liverpool fans are unhappy with their former idol's £50million move away from Anfield, Torres bluntly stated he was simply a professional footballer with his own ambitions and that the only club in his heart is Atletico, who he left for Liverpool.

"I never kissed the Liverpool badge,'' he said. "Never. No. Kissed the badge? No. I never did. I never did when I was at Atletico Madrid, and I love Atletico, my former club. I see some players doing that when they join a club but the romance in football has gone. It's a different thing now. People are coming and leaving. When you are joining a club you want to do the best for yourself and that club and that's all.

"Some people like to kiss the badge. They can do it. I only want to score goals and do my job and achieve all the targets the team has. When I was born in Madrid I was not a Liverpool fan or a Chelsea fan. I was only an Atletico Madrid fan. I still am. Maybe it's the only badge I will kiss if I have to kiss one.''

Many have speculated as to the sort of reception Torres will receive from his former supporters, but he is sure that on the field at least, he will be given a friendly welcome, [b]citing captain Steven Gerrard as one who has wished him the best with his new club.

He added: "He was one of the first ones who called me and said if I left, if I stayed, he would help me and support me. [color=Blue]Maybe because he was in that situation first.[/color] He's been a very good friend and team-mate from the first to the last day. He only wanted the best for me and said he'd agree with whatever decision I made.''[/b]

He added: "I think 'traitor' makes no sense. I played three very good seasons there, left massive money there, lots of goals, good performances. I'm very happy with everything I did there. Maybe it's too soon to ask for a good reception. I'm not expecting that. But it would be a surprise for me if I get a very bad reception.''

:85:85:85

hwandrew5/2/2011 09:28
Why this Liverpudlian's got more respect for Gary Neville than for Torres
By Brian Reade

I should have despised Gary Neville with all my partisan heart.

When he admitted to hating everything about Liverpool I should have felt the urge to burn effigies of Dot Cotton on Sir Matt Busby Way. Instead I admired his honesty.

Loathing is what most red Mancs feel towards Liverpool and what most red Scousers feel towards them. It's been like that since the late '60s and it will never change. So why not admit it?

I should have empathised with the Kopites who reported him to the police for running the length of Old Trafford to celebrate a late winner but I didn't. I just thought if John Aldridge and Phil Thompson had taken the kind of stick he'd taken, they'd have done the same.

Because, like Neville, they used to stand on the terraces, get what their club is about, and would play for nothing other than the honour of putting on the shirt. They're called real heroes.

Instead, for the past 15 years Liverpool have possessed too many badge-kissers whose first response on hearing Anfield had been burned down would no doubt be "my wages weren't in the office were they?" They're called plastic idols.

They feign a deep love for their club but are always found out because it's the one subject fans have total authority on. Fernando Torres has just discovered this.

He may have tried a PR-driven, damage-limitation exercise yesterday, but two of his quotes after joining Chelsea were so classless and insulting they instantly destroyed the huge respect most Liverpudlians had for him and rendered his time at Anfield virtually meaningless.

"The target for every player is to play for one of the top clubs in the world and I can do it now, so I'm very happy," he said. Yet when he signed for Liverpool they'd just been in a second Champions League final in three years. They reached another semi-final in Torres' first season which put them top of UEFA's European rankings. Which is effectively top of the world.

So how could he say that, after leaving fans who adored him, indulged him and who were reeling from the shock of his transfer request thrown in half-way through his contract, with three days of the window left? How could he say it after claiming he identified so intensely with Liverpool FC, the city and its culture that he would never sign for another English club?

He could say it because the words came, not from his heart, but a rehearsed script whose aim was to keep his latest paymaster happy.

Torres also told Chelsea TV that their fans "always showed respect to me when I came to Stamford Bridge." A quick Google of those fans snarling at him and giving him the hand sign showed how shamelessly insincere his words were.

Liverpool didn't miss their plastic idol on Wednesday and they won't miss him in the future. Others will come along to join the real heroes like Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Dirk Kuyt. Men who are often damned with faint praise by being patronised as a "great servant."

Well give me a player who sees himself as a servant ahead of one who sees himself as a master. A master of the only thing that matters to them. Their destiny.

Give me someone like Gary Neville, who says what he thinks without fear. Things like: "United and Liverpool are the ones with the real tradition, history and power. Others can try, but nobody breaks into that bracket. And they never will."

Enjoy those plastic flags Fernando.

At least we got to the bottom of one mystery this week. The rumours were correct.

It clearly was Pepe Reina who put that Liverpool scarf around Fernando Torres' neck as he held the World Cup for the cameras after last year's final.

When the fixtures came out last summer, tomorrow's clash at Stamford Bridge was singled out as a big occasion for Joe Cole as he returned to his old club.

Instead he is nowhere to be seen, and was last spotted in a Liverpool shirt playing in the Lancashire Senior Cup.

Bearing in mind it was only seven months ago that the nation was screaming at Fabio Capello to put Cole in his starting line-up and transform England's World Cup destiny, it has to be asked: has an international player, supposedly at his peak, ever vanished off the radar so spectacularly?

[url]http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/brian-reade/Brian-Reade-column-This-Liverpool-fan-s-got-more-respect-for-Manchester-United-s-Gary-Neville-than-for-Chelsea-s-Fernando-Torres-plus-what-s-happened-to-Joe-Cole-article690515.html[/url]

值得分享
到底Torres 呢種人
有幾值得我地去傷心?
not at all

kelvintkn5/2/2011 09:52
托利斯轉會之事令我想起巴迪斯圖達…

就算費倫天拿當年要降班,當時他已是炙手可熱的前鋒,但他跟隨它,誓要共同進退,終於一年後重上甲組。

之後,在他職業生涯尾聲,為了冠軍而轉會羅馬,費倫天拿球迷亦很理解。最令我難忘是,他為羅馬對費倫天拿入球後,他佢絕羅馬隊友的慶賀及流下男兒淚…多麼令人尊敬的球員…相反…唉…

yesmylord5/2/2011 10:18
[quote]原文章由 [i]hwandrew[/i] 於 5/2/2011 17:16 發表

Believe his words?? [/quote]

講真, 個陣都幾感動, 但依家諗番...
佢唔踢波可以去拍戲...影帝:bye

積積5/2/2011 10:22

Torres 先係真正既影帝黎

C朗洛賓都要行埋一二邊

:sleep

mrs.agger5/2/2011 10:37

佢到底係咪比人落左降頭定餵左佢飲孟婆湯:rolleyes

mrs.agger5/2/2011 10:48
佢呢個人...好戲到
真係唔好比我見到佢有一日鍚住個車仔會章
雖然我連睇都唔想睇

摩連迪c5/2/2011 10:51
車仔班波裡面咁多個真小人 (泰利,林伯特,A高,杜奧巴等.......)
終於可以簽返個偽君子兼影帝黎提升形象啦 ^^
恭喜晒~~

scottn1195/2/2011 11:52

Thank you for proving this sucker is a fuxking lier
:bebe

nownow72725/2/2011 14:55
[quote]原文章由 [i]kelvintkn[/i] 於 5/2/2011 17:52 發表
托利斯轉會之事令我想起巴迪斯圖達…

就算費倫天拿當年要降班,當時他已是炙手可熱的前鋒,但他跟隨它,誓要共同進退,終於一年後重上甲組。

之後,在他職業生涯尾聲,為了冠軍而轉會羅馬,費倫天拿球迷亦很 ... [/quote]

我都off topic一下,
巴廸高之情義一直為人稱頌,
在費倫一直是神級偶像,
之前有版友話佢在費倫因轉會羅馬而被唾棄並不是事實

ralphyypia5/2/2011 15:06
所謂 "欲蓋彌彰" 就係咁解。不過,佢會唔會抹汗呀,有無一張清楚少少,可以send返比espn或者佢個twitter

[[i] 本文章最後由 ralphyypia 於 5/2/2011 23:09 編輯 [/i]]

RedsCool5/2/2011 17:52
[quote]原文章由 [i]scottn119[/i] 於 5/2/2011 19:52 發表

Thank you for proving this sucker is a fuxking lier
:bebe [/quote]

FT9 was kissing his "ass"??

hong0335/2/2011 18:04

捉哂蟲囉.......
大家慢慢捉.......
斯里蘭卡影帝都有得攞:sleep

黃紫5/2/2011 20:50

[img]http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ty/g/p/2009-10-25/U350P6T12D4661462F44DT20091025234554.jpg[/img]

這兩張應該是同一張
(主場對狗..班拿約直線俾torres半單刀食過rio狗身位入波)

我印象中torres真係無錫過利記會章

有無兄弟有相證實有

[[i] 本文章最後由 黃紫 於 6/2/2011 04:54 編輯 [/i]]

HTOP6/2/2011 03:42
點都好。。。:bye:bye:bye:bye

king_116/2/2011 17:06

佢應該唔係錫緊個會章喎:d38
似抹咀多d:XD

RedsCool7/2/2011 02:20
he was daydreaming it was an At Mad 's badge which is the BIGEST and top club in the world too he thinks!

查看完整版本: 青樓名妓 - I never kissed the Liverpool badge, says Chelsea's Fernando Torres